Points to note when booking laser hair removal . . . .
*You are getting Medical grade laser – NOT IPL
* Free Follow up check up appointments after course completion
* Your treatment is being provided by highly experienced doctor- NOT UNTRAINED
* You have the option of a free patch test prior to treatment
* You are being treated with the correct laser to suit your skin color
* You are being treated by a reputable, established, medical clinic that specializes in laser hair
removal- NOT A PARLOUR/BEAUTY BUSINESS CLINIC.
* We will address your problem from root cause / medical condition & not merely as one
cosmetic problem – SO GREATER SATISFACTION..
If you receive a price from another company please contact the clinic as we will match that quote if based a MEDICAL GRADE LASER and provided by highly experienced DOCTOR .
Laser Hair Removal – What We Use
Laser treatment has long been established as the best way to permanently reduce unwanted body hair. Using only the latest technology available, we at Renova skin & laser clinic pride ourselves in offering you the best possible.
practicing since 2005, The Laser and Skin Clinic has established itself as one of the market leaders in Laser Hair Removal. With our history of dedicated customer service and a results we can guarantee you the level of service that you deserve when investing into a course of Laser hair removal with us.
Laser Hair Removal Consultation is an essential part of finding out if you are a suitable candidate both medically & physically for laser hair removal.
A patch test may be performed prior to your first treatment to ensure that you are 100% suitable. Laser treatment is one of the most effective and advanced procedures for the treatment of excess or unwanted hair.
Instructions for Laser Hair Removal
Preparation Before each Treatment:
* Ensure that your skin has not been exposed to direct sunlight 4 weeks prior to treatment.
* If you have sunburn or tan present, your treatment will be cancelled.
* Tanning lotions must be removed completely prior to treatment.
* Make-up/perfume must be removed for facial treatments. This can be done upon arrival at the clinic.
* It is essential that minimum hair is visible on the area being treated.
* We advise shaving/trimming the area 1-2 days before each treatment.
* All areas must be prepared prior to laser treatment or treatment may be cancelled.
* It is necessary to stop bleaching your hair 21 days prior to treatments.
* White or light coloured under garments should be worn for treatment on the bikini area .
Following each Treatment it is expected that:
Your skin may show some redness and slight swelling post treatment. This should resolve within few hours following treatment. Apply icepacks and Aloe Vera gel will be applied on the day of treatment. Occasionally, superficial ‘skin flaking’ is experienced. In rare cases superficial blistering, scabbing, pigmentation changes may be seen following a treatment.
It is normal that your destroyed hair roots will fall out in between treatments. We do not recommend that you pluck these hairs. Instead we suggest that you exfoliate the area a week after treatment.
The area should not be exposed to direct sunlight until your course of treatments to that area is complete. This will reduce the risk of hypo pigmentation / hyper pigmentation and ensure a more effective treatment is given.
If you are planning exposure to sun or have been in direct sunlight please notify your clinic prior to your treatment as it may have to be delayed until your skin is suitable for treatment.
In between Treatments:
You may continue to shave/trim hairs or use depilatory creams if you wish to keep the treated area ‘hair free’ during treatments.
You must not pluck, wax or bleach the area between treatments, however, when returning for a follow on treatment you must ensure that hairs are short for treatment.
If the area has been exposed to sun in between your treatments, you should notify your therapist of this to avoid any adverse skin reactions.
If you have any further questions regarding this treatment or to book a Free Consultation please contact the clinic on 0141-2396204 / +919414027285
Premier Laser Hair Removal with SYNERON EMOTIF (DIODE+RF) LASER
At The Laser and Skin Clinic we strive to deliver the best results using the latest FDA approved Medical Grade laser hair removal systems available on the market.